Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Harry Potter Travel Part Ten

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Orlando

My final stop on my Harry Potter bookish travels tour: Orlando, Florida. It felt a little odd thinking of walking through Hogsmeade in Florida, but I was not disappointed. The attention to detail on every building, bench, and character was incredible. The line up to the castle for The Forbidden Journey went through classrooms and the greenhouse which made the wait very worth the long line. I rode every ride, walked through every shop, and enjoyed a butterbeer while listening to Hogwarts' frog choir. Although this is all of my Harry Potter traveling for now, I will be returning when Universal opens up Diagon Alley!











No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.