Sunday, February 9, 2014

10 Minute Valentine - Music of My Heart

This one is a bit cheesy, but Valentine's Day is a cheesy holiday so it works out. Remember making paper people chains in elementary school? This card is basically one of those.


Supplies:

  • Sheet music
  • Colorful or patterned paper
  • Scissors
  • Glue or double sided tape
  • Stamps or pen for your message






Accordion fold the sheet music.







Cut out a heart chain. Be careful that the hearts stay attached. I only say this because I had a second grade flash back of frustration when I accidentally cut through the fold and had to redo it. Which took a whopping 30 seconds. But still...


If you are using stamps, you may want to put in your message before attaching your heart chain. I used "You are the music of my heart" in true cupid style.




Attach your hearts by using a small piece of tape or dot of glue on the end two hearts.









 I decided I wanted a heart on the front of my card.











I didn't like it much, so added a border. Much better! Easy peasy lemon squeezy, yes?

 

 

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.