Sunday, February 9, 2014

I.T. Confidential Book Review

17843473 Book: I.T. Confidential

 

Author: C.D. Rahm

 

Given by: JKS Communications

 

Rating: 3/5 Won-derfuls (I liked it) 

 

This book was a short read at 119 pages and would make a PERFECT gift for the I.T. or computer nerds we all love so much. I think it is especially good as a congrats for college graduation or for a new job in the technology world.

I.T. Confidential is a guide to the I.T. world for new comers or outsiders. Computer vets will recognize every hilarious character and company type in this book. Think I.T. version of "The Office". I loved the insider's look into this quirky world!  Let's just say that I now have a whole new level of empathy for our technology department at work. 

The only downside I could see was that there seemed to be a bit of repetition even though it is such a short book. Still, I am so glad I read this book! It was worth the laugh.

Interested? Check out the book  here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.