Sunday, December 8, 2013

Harry Potter Travel Part Eight

Lacock, Wiltshire

The village of Lacock and Lacock Abbey were probably my favorite stops in my Harry Potter travels. I could have spend a week roaming in the Cotswolds if I had had a bit more time on my hands. I enjoyed a bite at the village pub before wandering the streets to Lacock Abbey. I will start with pictures from the village itself. There are many scenes filmed in this beautiful place. Harry and Dumbledore walked these streets together. There are also two very familiar houses from the films that you will see. In the next post I will have pictures from the Abbey where many classroom scenes were shot. I hope to go back to spend more time in this area again someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.