Thursday, March 5, 2015

Healthy, Happy, and Back!



Planning a wedding, getting married, going on a honeymoon, surgeries, hospitalization, and job change led to a year of mostly silence for the blog. I am happy to say that I’m back and well (and married)! In addition to reviewing books, talking about bookish travel, and completing bookish crafts I will be adding posts in the “Randoms” section that have nothing to do with books at all. Succulents! I have been succulent and cactus gardening like mad. This has absolutely nothing to do with books, but I am dying to share my pictures, successes, and failures somewhere. This new micro-hobby of mine isn’t enough to make a blog nor am I knowledgeable enough to provide information on more formal sites – so random posts on Won Books it shall be! As I finish non-bookish crafts I may start adding those as well. Time shall tell. If not a person reads a single post I will feel good know that my pictures and thoughts are out in the world at large instead of nesting in my mind. Happy reading to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.