Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Fury Clock Book Review

The Fury Clock by Christopher Bunn Book: The Fury Clock

 

Author: Christopher Bunn

 

Given by: Christopher Bunn via Goodreads First Reads

 

Rating: 5/5 Won-derfuls (Amazing!)


Satirical Fantasy anyone? Yes, please! Many a night have I lost sleep wondering about ogre etiquette and the usefulness of peasants. Thank goodness Bunn came to the rescue!

This is an adventurous and entertaining read that explores elfish poetry and the habits of many a magical creature. Our rogue hero and his unlikely partners race against time to retrieve the notorious Fury Clock. I gave it such a high rating because of its uniqueness and the wit between the lines. If you like Dwarves, elves, ogres, and dragons, you need to read this book. Seriously. Read. It. I look forward to seeing more from this author in the future, but now I know to read his books alone. I got some very odd looks when I was cracking up like a nutter.

Interested? You can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.