Friday, November 22, 2013

Harry Potter Travel Part Two

Leavesden Sets

This place is so magical! I spent hours completing the tour at Warner Bros. Studio and could have stayed from open to close. There is so much to see. In every nook and cranny from floor to ceiling there are props, pictures, creatures, and sets. What an incredible experience! At the end you see Hogwarts itself, a breathtaking moment to be sure. I stood looking over the castle as the lighting changed from dawn to full dark. Stunning. If you are in the London area this is a must see for Potter fans. Even if you aren't a Potter nut it is pretty cool to see the way everything was created. First I'll post the sets. In the next few days I'll put up the pictures of creatures, costumes, props and the castle.

 























No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.