Saturday, November 23, 2013

Butterbeer

Does it still count as travel if I only crossed the street? I say yes. If I had to change out of my PJ's on a Saturday it counts! What prompted this drastic measure of wearing daylight clothes you ask? Butterbeer. Worth it! I felt like I was sitting in Hogsmeade instead of Starbucks while drinking this wonder. I saw the recipe on Starbucks Secret Menu and decided I needed it. There isn't any coffee in it, so it is definitely a dessert type beverage. They also have hot and caffeinated versions. Yum! Want one? The barista I talked to had heard of this one but wasn't sure how to make it. Here's what to order for a grande:
  • Creme Frappuccino base
  • Three pumps caramel
  • Three pumps toffee nut
  • Whipped Cream
  • Caramel Drizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.