Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Chase Book Review


18282915 Book: The Chase

 

Author: Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

 

Given by: Random House

 

Rating: 4/5 Won-derfuls (I loved it)

 

I love both of these authors and I loved this book! I was ridiculously excited when the first book in this series came out and was stoked when I was able to review a copy of this second installment. The Heist (book one) is great as well, but you do not have to have read it to appreciate The Chase. 

In this second novel, FBI agent Kate O'Hare and internationally known con artist Nicolas Fox team up to take down some big fish. O'Hare is often uncomfortable walking the fine line between good guys and bad guys but is willing if it will help catch some crooks. Of course these capers wouldn't be successful without the back up of a few retired geezers armed to their ears with explosives, a very serious "actor", and a kinda scary lady to cause diversions.

Here are the top five reasons I recommend this book:

1. Fox is SEXY. And O'Hare has not failed to notice.
2. The bad guys are easy to hate.
3. The capers are clever, hilarious, and exciting.
4. The supporting characters are a total crack up and add a lot to the book.
5. Lots of things go BOOM.

And did I mention that Fox is the sexy?

Interested? To find out more or purchase the book click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed before publication. Play nice or I'll poke your Karma bubble.